Many people do not consume onions due to their strange smell and taste, however, they may reevaluate their choice because onions are plentiful in nutrients and use a fantastic variety of health advantages.
In reality, onions are very low in calories and do not consist of cholesterol, but they contain lots of nutrients like vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. To be more accurate, they abound in fibers, proteins, vitamin C, vitamin B6, manganese, calcium, iron, magnesium, folate, phosphorus, potassium, polyphenols (flavonoids and tannins), quercetin, and sulfur.
All of these nutrients make onions very beneficial and valuable in treating lots of diseases. Therefore, here’s a list of the illness and how to utilize onions in order to treat them:
- If you suffer from ear swelling, simply use a baked onion covering over your ear, and keep it for a long time.
- Consume one onion baked with some olive oil twice every day, when in the afternoon and as soon as in the evening, for treating a blood clot.
- When it comes to dealing with wounds, initially, wash the affected area then use a baked onion.
- If you suffer from ulcers or have frequent urination urges you ought to prepare the following remedy. First, mix one chopped onion in 2dl of water and add 1 tablespoon of honey. Then, cook with 2dl of wine, 2dl of water, and a little rosemary. Consume one tablespoon of this beverage every hour.
- When it comes to headaches, earache, cold, swelling, or inflammation apply a sliced onion covering straight to the impacted and agonizing location.
- For decreasing high body temperature level put sliced onions on your feet.
- Sliced onion covering on your neck will deal with and stop nose bleeding.
- In order to heal a wound, particularly injuries caused by animal bites, put an onion finishing on the injury.
- For treating acne, mix one grated onion with some olive oil, apply the mixture to the afflicted location, and leave it for one or two hours.
- Mix a newly squeezed juice from one onion with one tablespoon of honey and take in twice or three times a day in order to deal with pneumonia.
- For preventing hair loss and stimulating hair development, massage your scalp a couple of times daily with onion juice.
- Dilute some onion juice in water and consume this beverage for easing relentless coughs or for cleaning your intestines.
- If you suffer from some skin condition, just rub some onion juice onto the afflicted location 2 or 3 times daily.
- In order to treat stomach bloating, integrate equal parts of onion juice and brandy, and consume this beverage.
Source: Unknown Remedy