Biological age– that is the real age of the body. It reveals us how old we actually are. Its clock is ticking in our cells, but does not specify our data in personal files.
Sometimes, the biological age of a person offers a real image of the state of his health and whether it is time to begin counting down back to the youth.
You will concur that a Thirty Years old guy can appear like a “wreck” and somebody who has 50 can be in good health and have an excellent capacity for work.The most precise indicator is– the biological age.
Researchers have actually proved that the sequential age that is listed in our individual files does not match the number of years that we really have i.e. the biological age.
Mentally you can be much older, or the other way around– more youthful. All of it depends upon how you truly feel and what kind of way of life you live.
Naturally, the sensible question is– ways to discover the precise formula for identifying our biological age. The medical sources suggest us to do the following tests with carrying out these jobs:
1. Procedure your pulse (heart rate)
Then do 30 squats at rapid rate. Step the pulse once again, and pay attention to the distinction. Write it down. If your pulse is increased by:
- 0-10 units — you have 20 years
- 10-20 units — you have Thirty Years
- 20-30 units — you have 40year
- 30-40 units — you have 50 years
2. Test for the detection of biological age
So, securely push your thumb and forefinger on the inner side of the arm, at the crease where you measure the pulse (above the fist), to puts it simply– it is needed to pinch yourself for 5 seconds. For precise outcomes, you can use the stop-watch. Next, release the fingers and then you can determine your biological age by seeing in how many seconds the color of your skin will return to its original state:
- in 5 seconds– you have almost 30 years
- in 8– 40 years
- in 10– 50 years
- in 15– you are close to 60 years
3. The next test is determining the biological age with a bit of gymnastics
Stand up straight, flex your knees and lean forward. Attempt to touch the floor with the palms in this position. Normally, this is simple. We approximate the outcomes:
- if you put your palms completely on the flooring– your biological age 20-30 years
- if you touch the floor with your fingers– you are 40 years old
- if you touch your lower leg– you are 50 years old
- if you just touch the knees– you are 60 years old
4. Now the most difficult task
Close your eyes, base on the left and then on the ideal foot. You can balance with your hands however you are not permitted to hold on anything. Try to remain in this position. Let someone in the family count the number of seconds will you stay in this position:
- 30 and over– your biological age– 20 years
- 20 seconds– 40 years
- less than 10– 60 years and over
If you are not pleased with the outcomes– you can lastly begin to worry about your health. At least start with a morning exercise. After a long time repeat the biological test once again. And perhaps then your physical age will be equal to the biological.